Analyzing Buy YouTube Subscribers’s list of the top trending videos and top Shorts of 2022, in addition to the Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Leaderboard: 2022 year-end-wrap-up can teach content marketers, material creators, and digital marketers some essential lessons that they can use in 2023.
But, it helps if you have a secret decoder ring to analyze why there are 3 lists– and why every one uses a various method to come up with the rankings.
Buy YouTube Subscribers revealed its first list of the 10 most-watched Buy YouTube Subscribers videos back in December 2010. Unfortunately, that list taught numerous online marketers that “view count” was the only metric that mattered.
However, I got my secret decoder ring back in October 2012, when Buy YouTube Subscribers started changing the ranking of videos in Buy YouTube Subscribers search results page to reward interesting videos that kept viewers enjoying.
To put it simply, Buy YouTube Subscribers replaced “view count” with “watch time.”
This was a significant shift, since “watch time” offers you a sense of what material audiences in fact see, rather than videos that they click and after that abandon.
In December 2012, Buy YouTube Subscribers shifted from unveiling its 10 “most-watched” videos of the year to unveiling its “top trending videos,” based upon time invested viewing, sharing, commenting, preference, and other aspects.
To put it simply, “see time” and “engagements” were now the metrics that mattered.
Today, Buy YouTube Subscribers’s algorithm benefits “audience satisfaction.”
In other words, Buy YouTube Subscribers does not focus on videos; it takes notice of viewers.
So, rather than attempting to make videos that’ll make an algorithm delighted, concentrate on making videos that make your viewers pleased.
This brings us to Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of “trending videos” and “top Shorts” for 2022.
To learn important lessons that can be applied in 2023, we require to realize that Buy YouTube Subscribers’s discovery system uses both absolute and relative watch time as signals when deciding audience engagement.
Ultimately, Buy YouTube Subscribers wants both brief and long videos to prosper, so relative watch time is more crucial for brief videos, and outright watch time is more important for longer videos.
Top 7 Trending Videos Of 2022
1. “So Long Geeks” By Technoblade (6:32 long, 88.3 million Views, 10.2 million engagements)
In this moving tribute, the dad of precious Minecraft creator Technoblade checks out a farewell letter from his son.
The gamer lost his fight with cancer in June, however his legacy remains on Buy YouTube Subscribers.
2. “View The Uncensored Minute Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock On Phase At The Oscars, Drops F-bomb” By Guardian News (1:24 long, 104 million Views, and 1.8 million engagements)
It was the smack heard ’round the world: Academy Award winner Will Smith went off-script and slapped Chris Rock, live on-stage, at the film industry’s most prestigious occasion.
3. “Hi, I’m Dream” By Dream (5:42 long, 48.5 million Views, and 4.7 million engagements)
Dream’s ingenuity within Minecraft has led him to become a leading creator with a devoted fanbase.
However nobody knew what he looked like IRL, until now.
4.” Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar & 50 Cent Full Pepsi Sb Lvi Halftime Program” By NFL (14:41 long, 146 million Views, and 3.5 million engagements)
Lose yourself in this legendary Super Bowl halftime show packed with a few of the biggest artists in hip-hop history: Dr. Dre, Snoop, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lama, and 50 Cent.
5. “I Built Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory!” By Mrbeast (17:01 long, 132 million Views, and 5.1 million engagements)
In a “Willy Wonka” inspired storage facility, MrBeast challenges candidates to pass through a chocolate river, climb a sweet wall, contend in confection-themed games, and indulge in their sweetest dreams.
6. “Pranks Destroy Rip-off Callers- Glitterbomb Repayment” By Mark Rober (26:41 long, 55.9 million Views, and 2.2 million engagements).
Engineer Mark Rober exacts stunning vengeance on a scam call center in the latest variation of his glitterbomb series.
7. “Being Not Straight” By Jaiden Animations (15:22 long, 17.8 million Views, and 1.7 million engagements)
In this coming-out video, Jaiden Animations portrays an individual journey from teenage years to their adult years, sharing how they found their sexual identity along the way.
Top 7 Shorts Of 2022
1. “Diver Cracks Egg At 45 Ft Deep #Shorts” By Shangerdanger (0:56 long, 251 million Views, and 12.3 million engagements)
The ocean flooring is a strange place. It has lots of unidentified sea animals, strange plants, and … chicken eggs ?!
Join Shangerdanger as he fractures up the web and dives egg-first into the blue depths.
2. “Sarah Trust Obstacles” By Hingaflips (0:31 long, 142 million Views, and 6.5 million engagements)
Much better than parkour? This is Trampwall: an epic sport where acrobats levitate and jump off a wall, onto a trampoline, to manage mind-blowing aerial stunts.
3. “Come With Me To Shave My Fluffy Canine! #Doggrooming #Grooming #Goldendoodle” By Brodie That Dood (0:52 long, 108 million Views, and 6.8 million engagements)
For many years, his long fluffy fur has made Brodie one of the most iconic pets on Buy YouTube Subscribers. So, the heartbreak was real when it was chosen that he required a close trim.
4. “Dave and Busters Bet Me 1000 Tickets I Couldn’t Do This …” By Chris Ivan (0:59 long, 83.6 million Views, and 6.3 million engagements).
Nobody does deceive shots like creator Chris Ivan. In this Brief, he tries to land a plunger on a Dave & Buster’s sign.
The reward? 1,000 tickets … if he can pull it off.
5. “That Gap In Between Your Safety Seat and Center Console” By Jay & Sharon (0:58 long, 182 million Views, and 6.4 million engagements)
We have actually all lost something in the feared space in between the car seat and the center console.
In this comedic sketch, developers Jay & Sharon reveal us what’s actually going on down there.
6. “Welcome To The Stomach #Shorts” By Adrian Bliss (0:34 long, 118 million Views, and 7.0 million engagements)
In this bite-sized act, amusing creator Adrian Happiness brings to life all the characters attempting to acquire entrance– and party in– his space-limited stomach.
7. “This Magic Trick Explained (America’s Got Skill)” By Zack D. Films (0:34 long, 97.4 million Views, and 5.6 million engagements).
How did he do it? The judges of “America’s Got Skill” were puzzled by this magic trick.
However not internet-sleuth Zack D., who reveals its creative trick.
Leading 7 Buy YouTube Subscribers Ads Of 2022
On the other hand, Buy YouTube Subscribers uses a completely various method to identify the leading Buy YouTube Subscribers advertisement for its 2022 year-end wrap-up Leaderboard. This makes sense.
The leading ads are usually the ones with the biggest budget plans, which increase view counts, however not constantly engagements.
1. “Amazon’s Big Game Commercial: Mind Reader” By Amazon (1:31 long, 69.7 million Views, and 25,700 engagements)
The innovative firm for this advertisement was Fortunate Generals and the media agency was IPG– Rufus.
The ad’s description asks, “Is Alexa reading minds an excellent concept? No. No, it is not.”
2. “Invite To Clan Capital! Clash Of Clans New Update!” By Clash Of Clans (1:20 long, 52.9 million Views, and 212,000 engagements)
The creative company was Psyop, and the media firm was in-house.
The advertisement’s description says,
“Welcome to the ultimate clan destination! A place where you and your clan can construct and fight together! A place called CLAN CAPITAL!”
3. “Goal Of The Century X BTS|Yet To Come (Hyundai Ver.) Official Music Video” By Hyundaiworldwide (4:08 long, 40.5 million Views, and 886,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description states,
“Our ‘Objective of the Century’ can’t be attained by one person alone, however we can achieve it if we all join forces and join.
Just like football gamers come together as a group to score objectives, we aim to utilize the power of football to go forward together in pursuit of the greatest objective– ‘A united world for sustainability.'”
4. “Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return To Hogwarts|Official Trailer|HBO Max” By HBO Max (1:58 long, 27.3 million Views, and 739,000 engagements)
The creative company was in-house, and the media firm was Hearts & Science.
The advertisement’s description states,
“Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts invites fans on a wonderful first-person journey through one of the most beloved movie franchises of all time as it reunites Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, and other esteemed cast members and filmmakers throughout all eight Harry Potter films for the first time to celebrate the anniversary of the franchise’s very first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.”
5. “Presenting iPhone 14 Pro|Apple” by Apple (4:20 long, 23.8 million views, and 571,000 engagements)
The advertisement’s description asks, “What lies beyond a conventional smartphone? Let’s learn. This is iPhone 14 Pro.”
6. Everybody Are Dead|Official Trailer|Netflix” by Netflix (2:35 long, 22.6 million views, and 518,000 engagements)
The creative agency was The Refinery, and the media firm was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“All of us will pass away. There is no hope.” The school turned into a bloody battleground and our good friends into worst opponents. Who will make it out alive?”
7. Sally’s Seashells (Extended)|Huge Game Commercial 2022″ by Squarespace (1:07 long, 21.6 million views, and 67,600 engagements)
The media firm was in-house. The ad’s description states,
“See whatever that Sally offers in this extended cut of our 2022 Big Video game commercial. Starring Zendaya as Sally and narrated by andré 3000.”
Most Important Lesson That Online Marketers Can Use In 2023
Recalling at Buy YouTube Subscribers’s lists of top trending videos, top Shorts, and top ads for 2022, there is a meta-lesson that marketers can find out: one size does not fit all.
Different metrics matter when determining various kinds of video, and various types of advertisements are much better for various marketing goals.
Or, as the British say, “There are horses for courses.”
Now, that’s a lesson that everybody can apply in 2023, and beyond.
Included Image:/ Best SMM Panel